Hotel Rules and Policies of Parkhotel Golf
In Order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, the Hotel Management requests your co-operation in observing the following as an agreement between the guest and PARKHOTEL GOLF under which rooms are permitted to be used by the guests.
Hotel Rules and Policies for Accommodation in the Parkhotel Golf
- The hotel is only allowed to accommodate a duly registered guest. For this purpose, the guest will present their valid ID or passport, or other valid proof of identity, to the relevant hotel staff immediately upon arrival. The Guest agrees and consents that Parkhotel Golf may process his/her personal documents in order to register him/her as a guest of the Hotel.
The hotel will issue the guest immediately upon check-in with an accommodation card stating the hotel name, guest name, room number, price for one night accommodation, length of stay and time to vacate the room on the last day of stay, with instructions for storing valuables in the hotel safe.
- Upon arrival of a guest who has already been accommodated at the hotel, the guest is obliged to present his valid hotel ID to the staff upon request.
- In special cases, the hotel may offer the guest accommodation other than the one agreed, as long as it does not differ substantially from the confirmed order.
- Based on the confirmed order, the hotel is obliged to accommodate the guest from 14:00 to 24:00 - until this time, the room is reserved for the guest, unless otherwise specified in the order.
- If the guest requests an prolongation of the stay, the hotel may offer him a different room than the one in which he was originally accommodated.
- The hotel is responsible for damage to things that were brought into the hotel by or for the accommodated person, unless the damage occurred otherwise. Brought Items are these that have been brought in to areas reserved for accommodation or storage, or that have been handed over for safekeeping to one of the hotel staff for this purpose.
- The hotel is only liable for damage to stored items if the items have been handed over to one of the hotel staff for this purpose.
- The hotel is liable for jewelery, money and other valuables without restriction only if these items have been taken into safekeeping by the hotel or if the damage has been caused by the actions of a hotel employee.
- The right to compensation must be exercised at the hotel without undue delay, however, no later than 15 days after the day on which the injured party learned of the damage.
- The guest uses the room for the agreed period. If the accommodation period has not been agreed in advance, the guest will check out the stay no later than 10:00 a.m. on the last day and is obliged to vacate the room by this time. If he does not do so, the hotel is entitled to charge another day of stay. In case the hotel has previously booked this room and the guest does not heed the request to vacate the room or is not present at the hotel, the hotel reserves the right, with the participation of a three-member commission, to write down the guest's belongings and store them in a safe place so that the room can be used by the guest who booked it.
- In the room and on the premises of the hotel, the guest may not move the equipment, perform any interventions in the electrical network or other installations without the consent of the hotel management.
- Smoking is prohibited in the room and throughout the hotel.
- Guests are not allowed to use their own electrical appliances in the hotel and especially in the room. This does not apply to electrical appliances used for personal hygiene of the guest (shavers, or massage machines, hair dryers, etc.).
- Visitors can receive in public areas, which are available throughout the day. Guests may have visitors in their rooms which must be registered at the front office, for the period from 8:00 to 22:00. In case of extended visits after 22:00 hours, the hotel will charge an additional fee per night, as a supplement for the guest/visitor.
- The hotel will arrange for medical assistance or transport to the hospital in case of illness or injury of the guest.
- Upon departure, the guest is obliged to close the water taps in the room, turn off the lights in the room and its accessories and close the door.
- For safety reasons, it is not advisable to leave children under the age of 10 unattended in the room or other areas of the hotel.
- The hotel is dog friendly and accepts dogs less than 40 kg, to a maximum of two dogs per room. A charge for placing animals applies according to the valid price list.
- It is agreed that the guest will conduct himself in a respectable manner, not to provide any disturbances to other guests, and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the hotel premises. In the time between 22:00 and 07:00 the guest respects a quiet night period.
- For accommodation and other services provided, the guest is obliged to pay the prices in accordance with the valid price list or confirmed conditions, unless otherwise agreed in advance, but no longer than for a period of 7 consecutive days. The bill is due upon submission.
- Complaints from guests and any suggestions for improving the hotel's operations are accepted by the hotel management.
- The guest pays for the damage caused by him, unless he proves that he was not at fault.
- The guest is obliged to comply with the provisions of these hotel rules and policies. In case of violation, the hotel has the right to withdraw from the contract for the provision of accommodation services before the end of the agreed period.