Cupping massage and cupping
Cupping massage and cupping have their roots in Traditional Chinese medicine.
Cupping hepls to increase blood flow and ease the pain. Benefits of cupping include releasing of chronically tight muscles, scar tissues and connective tissues.
A cupping massage involves massaging the back, neck, large joints, or buttocks and thighs with a glas or silicone cup. The suction pressure causes the rapid blood circulation, reddening of the skin, loosening of superficial and deeper structures - skin, soft tissues, muscle fascia and muscles.
For major problems, it is appropriate to combine cupping massage with cupping, placing cups on acupuncture points, reflex zones or trigger points. Cupping affects the proper function of internal organs too. Vacuum creates suction, strong local blood circulation, acclerated metabolism, lymphatic drainage and regeneration.
It is recommended to leave the cups in action in a targeted manner for 15-20 minutes. The cups exerts a strong vacuum and form blood bruises as well, which are absorbed within a few days.
Duration of the treatment: 30 or 50 minutes
Indications for cupping massage and cupping
- chronic back and neck muscle pain
- headaches, migraines
- pain in osteoarthritis, rheumatic diseases, osteoporosis
- loosen scar tissue - helps to increase circulation and break up dense tissue
- respiratory diseases
- benefit - Body contouring - reducing cellulite, spider veins, stretch marks, or scars (a growing spa treatment trend)
- varicose veins
- open wounds or purulent infections